If you are extensions developer you have to do a lot of repetitive actions during the process.
This extension can help you quick reload all your unpacked extensions with a keyboard shortcut or from context menu.
- Quick reload with context menu or shortcut (Alt-Z by default but you can change. See Options page for instructions)
- Reload only enabled extensions
- If Options page is open also restart it
- Ability to reload active tab (see Options page). It useful for content script extensions development.
- Ability to turn off reload from context menu (see Options page)
- It closes the background debugger window. No public API to reopen(restart) 🙁